Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Reading/Inner Peace

 These last two weeks we have been reading about inner peace and how to get it. We had to choose a section of and article and read it, the section I choose was of physical health and I learnt that in order to get full physical health you need to eat healthy, exercise regularly and get a good sleep. The create task however was to choose a shape and draw what you believe peace is, in it. I drew on paper rather than digitally because I find easier, so I split my shape into thirds and drew at piture of a lake, me sitting on the paddock fence watching my favourite pony Rocky and a portrait of my pets. I really enjoyed this create task seeing as I love drawing but I found harder to come up with the idea.

                                              I hope you enjoyed this blog and learned something!

 Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post