Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Math

                                                  Math



                                                 Probability Game


                 

Materials

Coloured balls ( different colours)
Hat




                                                           Instructions

                             Predict which colour you will pull out of the hat

                                           
                              Close your eyes


                           Mix the coloured balls


                               Pick one out of the hat




                     Dad guessed  blue      and got yellow

                    I guessed         blue     and got yellow

                     Mum  guessed red       and got red

                    Eton guessed  Yellow   and got yellow



               Dad guessed  black      and got red

               I guessed        blue       and got blue

              Mum guessed yellow    and got blue

               Eton guessed  red       and got yellow



There were four blue balls

Three yellow balls

Three red balls

And one black ball

 



         

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily
    Thank you for sharing your learning on the probability game! It makes it clear to understand by including the instructions and the results well done. What did you learn about probability from playing this game?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lily,I loved the way you talked about how to play the game. I learned that it was unlikely to get the color you predicted. have you ever made a game about probability.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post