Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

My math game

Maths


                             Probability Game
                   
Materials
  1. Coloured balls ( different colours)
  2. Hat


       Instructions
  1. Predict which colour you will pull out of the hat
  2. Close your eyes 
  3. Mix the coloured balls 
  4. Pick one out of the hat


Dad guessed  blue      and got yellow
I guessed         blue     and got yellow 
Mum  guessed red       and got red
Eton guessed  Yellow   and got yellow


  Dad guessed  black      and got red
  I guessed        blue       and got blue
  Mum guessed yellow    and got blue
  Eton guessed  red       and got yellow


There were four blue balls
Three yellow balls
Three red balls
And one black ball
  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post