Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Emotional Literacy

 This Term our focus for PBL is emotional literacy so we have been learning about the different aspects of it, and this time we were learning about Emotional Literacy. But what is it? Emotional Literacy is to

Share your emotions

Know and identify your emotions

Know or reconise how others are feeling.

Know how to deal with your emotions

Boosting your self esteem.

The tasks we did to help our understanding were to sort different emotions into separate groups. So we made a cross with half the lines being something different all the time ( high energy, low energy, pleasent and unpleasent. So for example in one of the boxes were the calm and happy emotions and some being low energy and pleasent (such as calm). We also had to do another task asking us when we felt particular emotions this is mine.

Thank you for reading this blog post, hopefully you learnt some thing new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post