Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2021

Writing Riddle Poems!

 This week for writing we were lucky enough to be writing a poem of... Free Choice! I was so happy to find out we could finally choose what to write about, they did give us some options on which sort of poem we wrote, I choose a riddle poem and this is what I ended up with. 


Here is the Link for a closer look
I usually like writing poems depending on what I'm writing it about and I really enjoyed writing this though it did include quite a bit of thought!
What do you think my poem was about?!


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lily

    Well done on your riddle poem! You have done an awesome job writing it and have included some excellent vocabulary and language features. I particularly like the line "muscles rippling in the flow of the sun". Keep up the awesome work!

    Miss Henderson

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post