Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Place Value in Kaupeka!

 This week for maths we did multiplication Place Value. Which took a long time to understand but in the end I did it, so here is my create!

For a closer look click on this link

The tasks we had to do were create two word problems and show your working through the answer as you see on the left of the google drawing and there were also 6 questions you had to answer (and of course you needed to show your working out for that too) on the right. 
Which was your favourite word problem???
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog!
Bye


1 comment:

  1. hello lily,
    my favourite word problem was the border collie one!
    i really like your create because it is very pretty. maybe next time you could stick to one or two fonts, but otherwise this post is great!!!

    -elise

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post